Sunday 31 October 2010

Finally, some film news!


On the one level I'm rather excited to hear that Sympathy for Delicious is going to have an LA Premier on November 5th (you can read about it here) its been a while since I've been able to say 'Orlando' and 'movie premier' in the same sentence... though I suspect the likelihood of UK cinemas being graced with the movie is still very small indeed...

Also more stills have surfaced of his various current modelling campaigns.... (like the one above from Uniglo). I have to say that it gives me great pleasure to see Orlando taking off as a model... When he's not over airbrushed, I think he does it very well...

And also, can you imagine how pissed off that will be making his 'wife'. Orlando decides to do a spot of modelling and he suddenly has two or three high profile campaigns going on!

I just hope that he's found a way to defend himself from the ball clamper -

4 comments:

  1. If it's any consolation SforD will probably not make it to Oz theatres either. And if The Good Doctor ever sees the light of day it's unlikely to make it down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like his worldwide contingent of fans (and anti-fans) will have to wait for 3M to catch a glimpse of 'Orlando as Actor' again. Of the three possibilities I'm curious about The Good Doctor since he'll be playing an 'everyman' type of villain in that one and I'd like to see how he pulls it off - or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Slapparr, we can still hope she gets pissed enough that he's more successful with modelling than her.
    @Joders There are still hope for DVDs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested to see him in different types of stuff, but I guess thats the downside of being smaller productions - much less distribution....

    ReplyDelete