Friday 15 October 2010

LOTR reunion!

What's going on? After what seems likes weeks of news that solely relates the panty mantis and her status as mother earth - there has suddenly been a rush of news about OB in the last couple of days...

Out of all the news which has surfaced (Main street is apparently premiering in a couple of US festivals before it hits Oz (thanks MC) the one that caught my eye is the LOTR reunion.... ahhh!!! I dont often get all sentimental when our think of our happy hubby but the thought of most of the LOTR people getting together is a nice one!



I have a couple of questions though - for one where IS Viggo? Unless I'm missing something, I couldnt see him in the shots...

And secondly did a memo go round instruction them all to grow beards for the occasion ? Maybe Peter Jackson feels happier that way? One thing is for sure though ... Sir Ian has to be given first prize - he looks like he's warming up for the role of father Christmas...

8 comments:

  1. Soooo thrilling to see them!But no,you dont miss anything,the King hasn't joined...:((
    Why?It's weird,because he wasn't that busy he couldn't have.
    Funny,now that PJ has left the fat side,he doesn't look the right one to shoot The Hobbit.

    Oh,and your blog is great!:)
    Guita12

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is lovely isnt it Guita12, but no viggo is a bit of a shame, thats almost a full set.... I feel a weekend with my LOTR boxset coming on

    (thanks BTW :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viggo not being there says loads. He would have definitely been the highlight of that photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised he missed it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see this bunch together but I have to admit I'm missing VIGGO! too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Besides Viggo, the actor that played Gimli (John Rhyes Davie) wasn't there either. Billy Boyd wasn't there either. He was doing a play in London but I am sure that EW went to London to do the shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But,Billy actually IS here!They made 3 photo shots,in LA,Sydney and London.Billy is right here.
    Guita12

    ReplyDelete
  8. Notable for their absence: VIGGO, John Rhys-Davies, Hugo Weaving, and Liv Tyler to name a few of the main players. Everyone I mentioned had at least as much (or MORE) screen time than Orlando did as Legolas.

    ReplyDelete