Monday 18 October 2010

Well, what have we here....


Is it a Bird....No!

Is it a plane.....No!

Is it a flying Mantis - why yes! I believe it is.....


and there was I thinking she was too big to fly with the still remarkably small little one (in her belly). Its funny - she doesnt look to big to be ruling anything out to me, but thats probably because I'm so fat and jellus....

Sadly I couldn't grab the pictures (I know... what a shame eh?) so here's the link of hergiving an enthusiastic greeting to her friends (the paparazzi) and a pre-mantis photo of OB to help you practice wanting Orlando all to yourself...

4 comments:

  1. Orlando was seen getting into Berlin airport. I am surprise that she let him out his ball clamp to be on different continents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. 1 fan posted tons of pics of her at Mlove.
    Wonder if MK was pissed that none of her pap friends had 'caught' her in Germany & UK. LOL
    Now I hope for some party Orlando pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he's contemplating SOME kind of mischief in one of them (coincidentally my favorite).
    http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40694_orlando_bloom_berlin_airport_02_122_532lo.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Growing bump? Where? I've seen zits bigger than her "bump".

    ReplyDelete