Sunday 10 October 2010

Orlando Break...



My fears of being far too 'Panty Mantis focussed' are being swiftly realised so I am going to need to redress the balance (in the absence of any concrete action from Orlando) and post a few pretties in between my installments of Pleasure Ureself.

Behold the Bloom!

(Actually its not quite true to say I don't have any news on him at all - according to that gospel of truth Twitter, OB Finally made it out to have dinner with a fan whose rather rich relative had bid on the date as part of a charity auction. It apparently it only took Orlando a year to find space in his busy schedule to fit in a bite to eat with this chick. What is much more funny is that the lady in question got BOGOF! Lucky her, the Mantis went with him too - she must of been thrilled with that one, I know I would - well worth the expenditure!!)

3 comments:

  1. Since nobody else has commented, I have to say that's one of my very fave Orlando pics. Yup, back when he was at his "peak prettiness" (and WAY "pre-mantis" as well).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree anomers - he's very hot in this one.....

    thanks for the comment - poor OB is playing second fiddle to the mantis on here at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the winner get a discount for having to eat dinner w/the mantis? Seems like that's false advertising or something....

    ReplyDelete