Friday 22 October 2010

The Lard Information Council


(What a great slogan !)

While we all know that its good to learn from your mistakes, I reckon its even better to learn from other peoples mistakes - that way you can find the right path without having all the downfalls.

I'm sure by now you all know the major faux pas that has recently befallen the Panty Mantis' product range for those people who are thin, adoring and glad she has Orlando all to herself? What one can learn from that is that its wise to actually submit an application for whatever certification you are going to claim relates to your product before actually claiming it has it..

What has this to do with my superb Ensurient Corpulence range you might be wondering...

Well I'd like to formally announce my intention to apply for certificated Lard status from the Lard Information Council. I'm not quite sure whether they will give me a natty sign to put on all of the EC range.... something like 100% lard would be nice, but I'll see what I can get.

I'll keep you updated, but for the moment please note that all Ensurient Corpulence products are 'application pending'

4 comments:

  1. Have I confessed my undying devotion to you this week? Don't think I have.

    You rock :D

    ReplyDelete