Wednesday 13 October 2010

Orlando break...


I'm even pissing myself off by not posting photos of OB so here is another one - way back when he was pre-mantis and beautiful..... I cant quite put my finger on why i like this one - with the exception of Orlando, my eyes arent entirely overcome with hawtness....It must just be that O looks genuinely like he's having a good time ...

I am currently working on a "sekrit" surprise for you all By the way, I'll announce it a bit later on (but please note that this is an announcement of an announcement - i believe this is the proper form....)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love it when OB looks happy, truly happy.

    This pic is a special favorite of mine - OB is one degree away from The Master...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss happy OB....

    A "sekrit" surprise, you are such a tease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real honest-to-goodness 'smiley face.' Been a long time since we've seen one of those - one that full of real (not phake) joy anyway. He looks so cute when he 'belly laughs.'

    ReplyDelete