Thursday 4 November 2010

Hallelujah!


I was going to do this mornings post on Orlando's rumoured new project Effie (an Emma Thompson flick which sounds very ET, and OB's reportedly in it etc etc) and I was struggling with mustering enthusiasm for yet another project that he's rumoured to be filming that never sees the light of day..

But then news came through to me that for one SFD has purchaser of its rights (whatever that means...) but it looks as if it will at least get out onto DVD with a bit of luck! Orlando was also at a screening of it in LA last night.

Also it seems the Good Doctor will be played at Sundance next year - another one I'd be interested in seeing...... I find something rather fascinating about OB playing the bad guy!

Wow, what an incredibly unsnarky post for once - don't worry though, normal service will resume tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. OB is good, clean and rich suits him well.
    I can't believe Mark is going to play the Hulk.

    ReplyDelete