Wednesday 14 April 2010

Bored, bored, BORED.... (Again!)


Its been a tough day in the office so far and I was feeling a little bored so I googled "Treasure yourself" in the anxious expectation of a release date. It proved a worthwhile tangent... after laughing myself silly at the small number of others brave enough to ask the same question (there isn't one by the way, this has to be the longest periods for writing a book ever...) I was eventually referred to the Panty Mantis' website...

Nothing on Treashur urself sadly but a whole lot on Kora. In fact if you click on her supposed fan net... it redirects you to the Kora website - have a go, see what you get.... (maybe its just my computer being excessively cruel.... )

Yo! Orlando, come back pleeeease..... look what your continued absence is making me do.... I'm sorry about the comments about your hair n stuff... and I promise I won't mention that green t-shirt again !

(ps Pretty picture of OB ( you didn't seriously think I'd put the PM at the front of a post did you??)

1 comment:

  1. New pics of Orlando arriving in London today. Hmm Lucinda now you have something to do LOL.

    ReplyDelete