Monday 13 December 2010

Its snowing thick and fast


I think its lovely how the Panty Mantis has chosen to get into season spirit by "snowing" us with paparazzi shots! She may look like a grinning nincompoop in all of them but thats a small sacrifice one has to pay for the pleasure of being innundated with photographs of her lyvinge the lyfe...

To be honest they all look the same to me - same idiotic grin, same geographical position in relation to Orlando, same outfit on the pair of them...

More interestingly there a Video has surfaced of OB on the set of the 3 Musketeers..... apparently that Hairdo is a Pompadour hairdo?!?!?!?

Well, what ever that is I'm taking it that that means Biiiiig Hair - to be honest I'd call it more of an afro ..... but what would I know!

(video is here btw - he looks like he's having fun!)

1 comment:

  1. I have already seen the video on ET. Hate to be the one to break this to him but Elvis had a Pompadour and his in the T3M isn't even close IMO!
    http://www.elvis.com/about-the-king/biography_.aspx

    - KayC33

    ReplyDelete