Saturday 18 December 2010

Has Anyone seen my Dress?

Oh Dear oh dear.... the poor panty mantis, my heart goes out to her - still no sign of her lost luggage or her dress she had flown in for her "surprise wedding" - shame on you American Airlines! Must you really have a form completed with meaningless details before you start looking? Don't you know you are dealing with?

Look, she's really upset:

(From her FB) Thank you so much hon, I will definitely contact them. No sign of my bag or dress, but nevermind, let's hope it will turn up xxx Miranda

I hope she appreciates my help on this enough to help me with another small query I have..... this is also an extract from her FB (courteously provided by the girls at Delphi)

" Honey, did you mean the baby was actually having his hair coloured at a salon or something?
you what now? a baby having its hair coloured at a hair salon? I'm highly confused.com

I would never colour my hair while pregnant good good and if I do colour my hair I try to ensure it is as natural and as healthy as possible
hang on so you dont do and if you do it its completely (and unsurprisingly) natural - my head hurts! lots of love Miranda xxx

2 comments:

  1. No sign of my bag

    It's not nice of her to speak of her Nan in that manner!

    or dress

    Try telling the truth Moronduuhhh, there never was a dress, was there? Because there never was a real wedding. Right?

    Dear God, I am so tired of this tiresome moron, I barely have the strength to type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @joders, you have my sympathy - i find it hard too...

    ReplyDelete