Wednesday 8 December 2010

Finally! Proof...


... proof that the panty mantis has done something nasty to Orlando's man globes, Just look at the way he's sitting on his bike with his yoga mat and tell me a guy could do that with his bollocks intact and in the correct position on his physique?

In more work related news rumour has it that the Good Doctor isn't listed at Sundance this year. Thats a shame..... thats one of the last times in recent living memory that I recall OB looking relaxed and happy. I wonder if this one will make the light of day - its another OB Film that I liked the sound of....

5 comments:

  1. Not sure if it would be a good idea that he's at Sundance again. See what happend after the last time he gave an interview there? He's able to do yoga on his bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good point Sis! I wouldnt wish last year on him again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, wait, will someone tell me what happened at Sundance last year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anomers Only that he looked unusually happy in comparison with the months before and after the festival

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw crap I thought maybe he'd done something interesting. Thanks for the update Slapparr!

    ReplyDelete