Wednesday 10 March 2010

Oh dear oh dear.......

There are many things wrong with this photograph.......

I could go all sarcastic and say "can't you feel the love" but there are plenty of other places that will be pointing out that kind of problem with this photo...

I could point out that all though both Orlando and his mantis are trying to look caught out, in fact Orlando thanks the paparazzi for turning up in the X17 video.....

I could point out that Jared seems to have developed into Orlando and Mantis' personal blogger, he certainly seems to get the inside info...

What I am going to point out is this photo probably shows the reason why Orlando was in absentium at the Global Green party and the other Oscar bashes - he appears to have a cold sore on his upper lip..... I 'm not going to go into what causes Cold sores... but he needs to wack some Zovirax on that PDQ - poor boy.........

1 comment:

  1. There have been so many photos of these two and if they are "what love looks like" then I'm not interested in their kind of love.

    You would think that JJ would get "better pics" with all the practice and advanced notice he gets. lol I missed the X17 video. Well at least OB is polite to thank them for showing up when called. Too damn funny.

    You hsve good eyes or is it that I just don't look that close at their pics? Both I'm sure.

    So is this a re-occurance of that same ole' problem? I agree, poor boy.....

    ReplyDelete