Friday 4 February 2011

Legs Eleven..


Now, I'm know i'm slightly late on this one ( I seem to have grown a life momentarily - an absolute no no for the fat'n'jellus, but Wanda and Joders are working this through with me as we speak) - but I thought you'd all like to know that Orlandos practice runs at escaping from the Panty Mantis are going well... Here he is practicing a quick exit on his Ducati .... The only thing I'd say is that perhaps he needs to get a less flashy bike, Even the Panty Mantis is sure to realise its him....

3 comments:

  1. This is the perfect quick getaway practice run - he's forgotten his trousers and has escaped wearing his underwear!

    Ride like the wind Orly! (Just be really careful, gravel rash is a real bitch!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubba hubba! That was for the bike.

    ReplyDelete